#2018QuiltChallenge at Ohio Star Quilts
Dates: The challenge runs from January 2018 through December 2018.
Our goal is to finish 1 project each month - February to November 2018. That’s 10 completed projects.
Rules of the Challenge
1) You must provide Ohio Star Quilts with your list of up to 10 unfinished quilt items. The list must include pictures of the unfinished projects. Number your projects from 1 to 10 (see Rule #3).
2) Your projects can be in any stage, however, in order to be fair to everyone, do not include projects which have a finished top and require only quilting and binding.
3) All registered customers will be sent an e-mail at the beginning of the month, starting in February, with the project number which must be completed that month. Make sure your projects are numbered.
4) You will have until close of business on the last day of the month to bring in your finished project to Ohio Star Quilts. A finished project is a finished quilt top which has been quilted, has binding and is labeled. If you bring in a finished quilt top to Ohio Star Quilts for quilting, that project will also be considered as finished.
5) No late entries will be accepted.
Each month, your finished project will earn you 1 point (Rule #4). Accumulate additional points month by month. During the year, prizes will be awarded, such as:
- $35 toward a future class at Ohio Star Quilts
- Aurifil thread
- $20 Batting toward a future project
- Free machine tune-up (up to $100)
- and more!
Customers with the most points in December 2018 will be entered into a drawing to receive a gift certificate for quilting services on a finished quilt top.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following:
1) Your name and phone number
2) List of (up to 10) - Project name and pictures showing the incomplete projects.
Get those machines ready!